Monday, November 17, 2014

The Big Break!

So on Veterans Day, I was home with the children because Day Care was closed. Fairley and I decided that we would let the children play at her house and then we would go to the mall (with all the other crazy moms and children) to eat lunch. Everything had been great...until! We were in this play area and the children were having a great time. The lady beside me said, "your child is on the floor over there". Sure enough, Emma Lou was on the ground crying. I go over to her and say "you're ok! Go play". Well when I stand her up, she falls right back down. (start to kinda worry). I bring her over to fairley and we tell her to "walk it off". I stand her back up and she falls down again. (really starting to freak out). She says her foot hurts and she can't walk. The lady beside me said Emma Lou started sliding down the 5' high slide and then decided to jump. She landed on her foot. It is already swollen. Fast forward about 1 1/2 hours. She has broken 2 bones in her foot and has a cast on! The first picture is what she was sliding down (slide is on other side) when she decided to jump!

No comments:

Post a Comment